These days a Stock ROM Backup is must for every Android Smartphone user, not because it will be useful to revert back to Stock ROM / Firmware but also it helps to bring back the dead or bricked Android phone anytime by flashing the Stock ROM zip from Recovery mode. So if you somehow forgot to create your Nandroid Backup and now searching the Stock ROM for HTC Explorer a310e, then you’re at right place.
Today here I am going to share all the version of Stock ROM available for HTC Explorer pico like, Arabic Stock Version, Asia India Stock Version, China Stock Version, East Europe Stock ROM, Europe and Russian version. Not only the Stock ROM Download Link, I will show you how to Install Stock ROM on HTC Explorer as well. So lets checkout what are the requirement to Install these ROM’s.
Must Check : How to Unlock HTC Explorer Boot Loader
Pre-requirement for Installation
Before you proceed with bellow installation guide you have to make sure that a proper ClockworkMOD Recovery is running on your device. Otherwise this guide will not work for you and you may face an error message “Signature Verification Failed – Installation Aborted”.
So in order to complete the whole process smoothly, first you have to follow our guide on How to Install ClockworkMOD Recovery on HTC Explorer. Just follow the Recovery Installation part from this guide. And then you’re good to go with bellow information to Install Stock ROM on HTC Explorer.
Download Stock ROM for HTC Explorer a310e
So here goes the link to download the Stock ROM for HTC Explorer, I have categorized all the link according to their Country, so please pay attention while choosing Download Link.
How to Install Stock ROM on HTC Explorer Pico
Video Guide :-
Text Guide :-
1) Download the desired Stock ROM from above link
2) Connect your device to computer and transfer the Download ROM zip to your device SD Card.
3) When transfer complete, disconnect your phone and Switch it off.
4) Now you have to boot into your ClockworkMOD Recovery, to do that simply Press and Hold “Volume Down + Power button” for few seconds until the white screen flashes and recovery menu comes up.
Optional Step : Before you flash the Stock ROM, if you want to backup your current running ROM then follow this step > Select Backup and restore option > then backup option. Your Backup process will start, wait until it completes and then proceed to Step 5.
5) Now you have to delete all previous data and System files, to do that complete these steps one by one. wipe data/factory reset > Yes to confirm, wipe cache partitions > Yes to confirm, then open advance > wipe dalvik cache.
6) After completing step 5, back to recovery main menu and Select “Install Zip from SD card” > browse and select the HTC Explorer Stock ROM zip > on the next screen select YES to confirm flashing the zip file.
7) Now put your phone aside and wait for few moment until the installation over.
8) When it’s done, go back and select reboot system now.
Congrats, you have successfully installed the Stock ROM for HTC Explorer a310e. It’s time for party, lol. If you like this guide please LIKE it. If you want to receive further update related to HTC Explorer, please click the follow button. Thanks for following our guide to install HTC Explorer Stock ROM.